Sunday 12 June 2011

For you :/

I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I will always love you .I  try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out.And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart.And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you.But those words may forver stay in my heart-locked inside.Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold him. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.I miss the talks we used to have, I miss the voice I used to hear... I miss hearing your crazy and nonsense stuffs, and above all these... I just miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment