Tuesday 31 May 2011

You and your partner

When did you guys start dating? 16th of April 2011
How long have you been dating for? 1 month plus
How did you meet? From my friend ? XD
Do you love him/her? Yes I do
Do you want to spend the rest of your life with that person? Yes I do
Does he/she make you feel like you are something? I dont know ?
Does he/she make you laugh and happy? Of cause but he make me sad sometimes
Have you kissed? Yes
Do you like being with that person? Yes.
Would you cry if he had to go far away forever? Obviously Yes I would
Do you like that person for looks or personality? Both.
Would he/she die for you? Ask him
Would you die and for him/her? If he is worth? Haha lol
Does your lover make you smile? He always does sometimes sad :D
Does he/she support you in everything you do? I dont know
Does he/she try to be there everytime you need them? Ask him
Are you always constantly thinking about the person you love? Yes always and never stop
Do you dream about him/her? Sometimes :)
Do you want to spend the rest of your life with that person and raise a family? Yes I do if can
Do you love her/him with all your heart and soul? what a nonsense question :D Of cause I do <3

No comments:

Post a Comment