Wednesday 20 April 2011

Fool again? what about now?

What are words? If you really dont mean them when u said them?
You're not determined.
You're not prepared.
You only need them when you're lonely.
You're not sincere .
You changed your mind easily.
You hurted them deeply.
You won't see them crying.
You don't care .
You make them worried which u dont realised.
You come easily and go easily.
You will never be replaced .
Dont tell someone you love them if you dont.
Dont give them promises.
Dont give them hope if there's no chance between both of you.
Dont say sorry . sorry wont change anything.
They dont wanna fight no more.
I will act like I dont care.
I will try to forget u as well.
I cant take it anymore.
Im a coward.
I dont like to face the fact.
I started to understand everything about life and love.
I lose all hope and confident.
Im back to the old lonely me.
I dont want to fall deeper , It hurts a lot .
Leave me alone if you dont like me.
Its hard for me to fake a smile infront the others.
I pretend im okay but im not.
Im afraid of everything.

As time goes by ,I realise things do change quickly .
If you love something let it go ,
If it comes back to you its your.
If it doesnt ,it never was.

</3

No comments:

Post a Comment